Please follow the instruction when you return rental music.
1. Rental materials must be shipped back within 14 days from the last concert. Late fee may apply for delayed return.
2. Please check all rental materials before packing :
- Delete all marking in the rental score and parts
- Non-damaged parts are sorted in the order of a list that written in the first page of the full score
- Damaged parts are placed on the top of all parts (we will require replacement charge for damaged parts in case of severe damage)
3. Please pack score and parts with a layer of plastic bag or wrap tightly, underneath the surface envelope. We recommend using original wrapping materials to protect materials.
Please use a shipping service with tracking option.
We do not take responsibility for return shipping, and will require replacement charge for damaged / lost package.
4. Photocopies that you copied under our rental agreement must be destroyed immediately after your last performance.