The music we lend is protected by the Copyright Act. Actions listed below are forbidden by the law unless you have a written permission from the Hoshina Music Office :
- Modifying or arranging the music
- Reproducing the rental materials
- Lending or handing over the rental materials to a third party
However, for your convenience, we give our permission for photocopying rental materials only when you fulfill all of conditions listed below.
- Using Xerox photocopy (scanning, taking pictures, handwriting copies are not allowed)
- Performers may have only one photocopy of his performing part
- Conductor may have only one photocopy of full score
- All photocopies (both parts and a score) must be destroyed immediately after the last concert within your rental period.
These local rules apply on the Hoshina Music Office Rental Library only. Music published / lend by other company may have their own rules.