A free-style concerto for solo horn and orchestra.
The piano reduction version is used as a compulsory work for the final round of 21nd. International Horn Competition in Portia, Italy.
Composed at the request of Hoshina Academy Chamber Orchestra “Emsemble=Harmonia”.
- Date : 2007/1/21
- Place : Kurashiki city Bungei-kan
- Cond. : Takashi Akiyama
- Performed by : Satoshi Sugimoto (Horn), Hoshina Academy Chamber Orchestra “Ensemble=Harmonia”
– Sheet music
- Horn and piano reduction 2900 yen
- Horn and orchestra-study score 3300 yen
- Horn and Orchestra-score 5800 yen
- Horn and Orchestra-parts (Rental only)
Score sample is available from EditionBim .