A free-style concerto for solo horn and orchestra.
The piano reduction version is used as a compulsory work for the final round of 21nd. International Horn Competition in Portia, Italy.
Published by Editions BIM (available from Pipers in Japan)
Composed at the request of Hoshina Academy Chamber Orchestra “Emsemble=Harmonia”.
- Date : 2007/1/21
- Place : Kurashiki city Bungei-kan
- Cond. : Takashi Akiyama
- Performed by : Satoshi Sugimoto (Horn), Hoshina Academy Chamber Orchestra “Ensemble=Harmonia”
– Sheet music
Sheet music is available from EditionBim or Pipers
- Horn and piano reduction 2900 yen
- Horn and orchestra-study score 3300 yen
- Horn and Orchestra-score 5800 yen
- Horn and Orchestra-parts (Rental only)
Score sample is available from EditionBim .
|Japanese Title||Miko no Mai|
|Westean Title||Miko Dance for Solo Horn and Orchestra|
|Published from||Editions BIM|
|Original score||Hoshina Music Office|
|Sound Sample||Contact Us|
|Availability from Hoshina Music Office|
|JASRAC work code||143-6912-5|