Hoshina Music Office Orchestra Library 1
JPY 8000 + shipping
Hiroshi Hoshina’s music is often regarded as being influenced by the French impressionists, yet his works evoke a Japanese aura. In his early career as a composer, he attempted to explore contemporary and experimental music, but decided that did not fit his style, and he begun to explore the possibilities inherent in tonal music. His music is fluid and organic, and sounds like it should be easy to play; however, performers often note the surprising depths and complexities that are characteristic of Hoshina’s music.
Please find detailed descriptions of these works.
Hoshina Music Office Orchestra Library 1 Fumon (orchestra version)
Special Limited Time Offer
Get a free sample CD performed by Hoshina Academy Chamber Orchestra “Ensemble=Harmonia” when you buy this sheet music!
- Fumon original version
- Mnémosyne – Souvenirs d’année en année –
- Oraison et Jeux – sous un rai lumineux –
- Requiem – in mourning of the death of a young man
- Schubert / Arr. Hoshina / Die Forelle
- Schubert / Arr. Hoshina / Erlkönig
- Variations for orchestra
- Debussy / Arr. Hoshina / Rêverie